6.28.2010

AHHHH!!!!



Harry Potter trailers never cease to amaze me.
I. AM. SO. EXCITED.
Excited is not even the right word to describe my feelings right now.
The Deathly Hallows is going to be epic.
The music, the action, the dialogue. Everything is perfect in this trailer.
My favorite scene? At 1:33:
Voldemort-"Why do you live?"
Harry-"Because I have something worth living for." (<<----Very epic line, is it not?)

And..umm...did anyone else start tearing up when watching this trailer, or was it just me? As much as I am excited to see this movie, I don't feel like seeing it because it's the end of my favorite series ever, though, of course I'm going to go because I need to see the end. Er...

7 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO AMAZING! I can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know when the film is scheduled to open in the UK, or are the release dates not out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priya: Yes!!!

    Rachel: I read that it's supposed to release in the UK November 19th. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter previews are always exciting! And when they say "The movie event of a generation" IT'S SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I deleted the other comment because I couldn't add more to it and I didn't want to make two comments

    So all I wanted to say was:
    I wonder if it will be cool than Star Wars Episode III : The Revenge of the Sith and Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah : Giant Monsters.

    and..

    The coolest trailer I saw this year is still the teaser for Tron Legacy, you know the one that has the cool music in it.

    Yeah, pretty much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea: The Generation thing is soo true. Harry Potter is what Star Wars was like in the 70's. :D

    Rishi: I'm pretty sure that it will be cooler than Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith and Godzilla...and this trailer was waay cooler than the Tron Legacy trailer. Besides, we can't even compare them, silly, because that was a teaser trailer and this is not. It's not fair. Besides, I think the music here is much better, but then again, I'm biased when it comes to Harry Potter. :D

    ReplyDelete