6.08.2010

Passing on the ability to be Over the Top

Anyone love Quaker granola bars? I started eating them several weeks ago (I know! Only several weeks ago?), and now I feel silly for saying, but Quakers' granola bars (especially the chocolate chip granola bars or the fully covered by chocolate granola bars) are very addicting. They are yummmmmyyy.

Anyway, on to the important stuff:

Soo, I got the blog award from Elle (thank you so much again for my first award!), but I didn't give it to anyone. I just wanted to say that every blog I read is excellent, but I just wanted to make sure to give to people I know haven't received this yet..so, I hereby give the Your Blog is Over the Top to:


Rachel: Ummm, maybe it's because I myself can't bake to save my life, so I like people who can. I love her recipes, and basically anything else she has to say! Plus, I enjoy her English style. Though she's been gone for several months, she returned, saying that she'll be back for real in a couple of weeks, so I'm anxiously waiting for that to happen. :D

and...

Priya: A fellow Harry Potter obsessee (who by the way just posted the new thrilling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I teaser trailer yesterday), who I'm starting to get to know. Her reviews are short, and sweet, she's usually the first one to post up awesome trailers. She can also write poetry, and well, basically, her blog is fun to read in general. :)

So yeah, that's it. Hope you like the award, guys. :) Have a nice rest of the week, everyone. And for a few of us who still have a couple weeks of school to go, hang in there. We can make it. :D

2 comments: