4.18.2010

Oh, cloudy day, how I feel so conflicted about thee

I wish today was sunny, not cloudy. It would make me feel better about studying for the APUSH exam and finishing up the rest of my homework. :P Hmm...

Well, onto the main reason why I'm posting- My latest obsession has been watching piano covers for my favorite movie songs or tunes! :D I don't know why, but one day during spring break, I saw a magnificently done cover of "A Whole New World" (found later in this post), and then I started listening to others I could find.

I adored all of these sooooo much:

This one brought so many memories back, (as well as this one) and I love this tune in the Anne of Green Gables movie. This took me back to the shores of Prince Edward Island. Ahhh...


Part of Your World is one of my most beloved Disney songs of all time. :) This cover is soo beautiful...


I actually just watched Aladdin two weeks ago, and like many others, fell in love with this song. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to this video. :D


This one made me tear up! (Well, this is from the second most emotional parts of the movie!) At least it ends happily. I love the Lion King...


(I recommend seeing the other covers from this user ^. They're all amazing, and well done.)
-----

*sigh* Aren't they all lovely? These videos added a little happiness to my day, and I hope they do to yours. :D

Teehee...now, back to studying for APUSH!

2 comments:

  1. Weird Title

    Anyway, yeah
    While you're procrastinating you should watch The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms or Alfred Hitchcock's Pyscho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And while you're procrastinating, you should stop playing Mario and maybe pick up Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator to read. :P

    ReplyDelete