7.22.2010

Talks and Laughs

I recently ( like just about an hour and a half ago) learned how to make and edit podcasts, and I'm really excited about that that. So anyway, because of that, I've been wondering...would you like to hear audio reviews of books and/or movies perchance? It's just going to be maybe two to five-ish minutes of me talking about the book/movie/something else, saying it if I recommend it or not, and everything else that goes into a proper review, so you know, just like a typical review, except audio style, and maybe with a little music here and there. I won't stop writing reviews, and the audio reviews will be there like once a week or once every two weeks. It's just a little experiment for this blog. :)

And maybe...if it's successful, and I learn how to improve it, I'll also have a few guests on the show! (Ok, now i'm getting a little too excited...ha.)

So what say you, wonderful readers? I'm still just contemplating about the idea, so I sort of need some input. I put a poll on the sidebar. :)


And for a few Thursday laughs:

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't think there are enough choices or as the French would say:

    Je ne crois pas qu'il existe suffisamment de choix.

    So yeah audio reviews are cool but are they cool as Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, or Metroid: Other M?

    But yeah, it seems like an OK idea to me, maybe not "Yes!" with an exclamation mark, but I think it's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grammar is wrong in the french sentence, BTW. :P and ok, thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting... I think you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Yes! <- with an exclamation mark. I'd love some audio reviews. I've been getting gradually addicted to Vlogs, and it would be great to see some here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd listen to an audio review for sure!

    ReplyDelete