7.11.2011

"Now let's have a beach party...in London!"

Day #5: Harry Potter Youtube Frenzy

14 minutes and 37 seconds of Harry Potter spoofery for your viewing pleasure. Ah-ha! :D


An egoistical Harry is priceless. :P


This montage saved this year's Oscars. Hurrah!


(P&P trailer here because it's so much more funnier if you've
seen the original :D)


(Stranger than Fiction trailer here)



This is probably one of the weirdest parodies I've seen, but I'm saying that's a good thing. :D (It's produced by University of Michigan students (yay!) and the lyrics for Act 1 Scene 1 is right here)

GAH. There were so many more videos I couldn't find. I should think about bookmarking them next time if I ever find them again, don't you think? Heh.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! These are hilarious! I love The Pride and Prejudice one! The Stranger than Fiction one was weird but nonetheless it was funny. Thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm glad you liked them! :D

    ReplyDelete