Ahem, so the topic: What five characters would you trade places with for a day?
1. Hermione Granger (of Harry Potter)- This one is a no brainer for me. :D She’s been a role model for me since I was little. Not only is she intelligent, loyal, brave, she gets to hang out with Harry & the gang, and she gets to take the most awesome classes. I would LOVE to take Ancient Runes or Arithmancy, and I think I would find Muggle Studies fascinating too. ;)
2. Cammie Morgan (of Gallagher Girls)- She goes to Gallagher Academy...a school for SPIES! I would be able to finally realize my life-long dream of becoming spy if I went to that school (Yes, I really, really wanted to become a spy when I was younger (and still kind of do...)- I blame you, Spy Kids, Mission Impossible, and James Bond).
3. Deryn Sharp (of Leviathan)- She’s a quick thinker, adventurous, (sharp), determined, and she gets to save the day plenty of times (she’s just EPIC). Also, the extreme fear of heights I have now would be replaced by an undying love of it instead! (I would die if I had to live aboard the Leviathan now. *faint*)
4. Sammy Keyes (of Sammy Keyes series)- Along with Hermione, Sammy was another role model for me. She’s a detective, and one a hilarious one at that too. :D I would eat Gram’s oatmeal for breakfast, sit with Hudson on his porch while drinking lemonade, see what Marissa and Casey are up to later, and see if there’s any mystery to solve in the meanwhile.
Random tangent: When I was in middle school, I bought a pair of converse high-tops because I wanted to be just like Sammy (they’re her signature pair of shoes), and go around and solve mysteries. Then I realized that nothing really happens where I live so the become-a-high-tops-wearing-12-year-old-detective-like-Sammy-Keyes-plan failed epically. *Sigh*
5. Sophie Hatter (of Howl’s Moving Castle)- She’s smart, funny, kind, and umm... lives in a moving castle with Howl *cough* I would also try to make a spell and say hi to Michael. :D
Who would you want to trade lives with for a day? Hope you all are having a nice weekend so far! :)